and its not like, loafed bread, it’s the kind you cut up into pieces and butter then dip into your meat sauce when you’re out of spaghetti.
sometimes i eat bread this late at night for no reason
tonight a learned two things. one, i’m really good at making girls laugh. and two, some people just really aren’t worth my time anymore.
Things people in theatre do:
- Talk about their past shows like they were the greatest.
- Hate at least one critically acclaimed actor/actress.
- Refuse to watch the movie because, “the live musical was better.”
- Drink coffee like it’s their job.
- Judge the lighting at every event ever.
- Wear black regularly.
- Cringe at the rare instance they see sunlight.
- Essentially live in a cave.
- Be Batman.